hr manager in delhi
- To handle all aspects of recruitment i.e. source, shortlist and interview candidates, prepare offer letter and ensure all requisite documentations are properly signed off, filed and with copies transmitted .
- To handle on boarding and new hire administration (i.e. to ensure that the necessary working equipment are ready, to conduct orientation, to introduce the new employee, immigration assistance etc).
- To ensure timely & accurate processing and submission of employee payroll & statutory contributions.
- To handle all aspect of benefits administration:
- Contract renewal for benefits, include liaison with brokers/vendors, renewal terms and clearance with HQ HR.
- To maintain employee health insurance benefits and process changes & terminations to benefits as and when it arises and to respond promptly to employee queries regarding enrollment, benefits coverage and related.
- To work with Country Director to drive and implement HR initiatives related to Employee Engagement action plans.
- To manage employee relations issues including counseling and consultation/collaboration with Country Director and regarding performance, conduct and discipline issues.
- To support Country Director on staff training & development, staff communication, workshops and related.
- To ensure the company’s operations are within legal boundaries of the laws governing employment practices and to advise Country Director and management on legal standards in relation to company practices.
- To be responsible for other HR tasks/projects which may be assigned on an ad hoc basis.
Non Technical / Soft Skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Mature, self-motivated and independent
- Must be hands on and comfortable as a single contributor
- Strong communication skills and the ability to manage multiple stakeholders
- Familiar with working in a matrix reporting organisation
- HR, HRBP, Manager HR qualification
- 3-5 years of experience in HR
Experience in handling all HR matters related to India.
Experience in implementing HR initiatives in India.
Mail your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org